Almost here!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

I love the fireworks of fourth of July. I love lighting sparklers and waving them in the air to make a lighted path that spells my name. I loved it when I was younger and I still love it. I especially enjoy how my son reacts... Oh... and I also love when my little sister gets hit smack-dab in the middle of the forehead with a bottle rocket. (Long story-- it happened last year.)


From Summer


I found out about cardsforheros.org. It is a program where you make greeting/birthday/holiday cards and send them out to the military so that the soldiers overseas are able to send something home to their family. I think it is great! I am going to participate by sending some of my cards over. Go over to www.cardsforheros.org and check it out.

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

I am totally loving this card! Great job! Found ya on the SCS. :)