Rainy days and... what? The sun is out now?!?!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

So today started out incredibly atrocious. It was wet, windy, and ugly. Thomas hasn't been feeling good and Isaias was bumming around watching T.V. so I decided to take some time for myself and head to A.C. Moore. I do not go there often, in fact, I think the last time I was there was before Christmas last year. But I am a collector, if you will, of the Studio G stamps by hampton art. I call myself a collecter because I have only used about 40% of the studio g stamps I have... but they do come in handy often! I have heard that A.C. Moore has a lot more Studio G stamps than michaels. Anywho, I went online and printed out a 50% off coupon and went on my merry way.

I bought these:

From Summer


I spent a total of $7.39 with the coupon. The colored pencils are actually old, but new in a sense that I haven't opened them in two and half years! I bought a large set of stamps from Hampton Arts and three sets of stamps from studio G. I didn't want to go all out because I really want to only buy what I will use. I think I am going to try to use each stamp once, now because I have so darn many! JUSTIFICATION FOR PURCHASE: I like the little squares--they are excellent for patterns, I bought the one with the two circles that say "Hi" and "Hello" because they had little stem/branch/flower things that I have been looking for. Then I bought the the birdies and flowers because, well, I love birds. As for the large set of clear stamps, I have been looking for tree/branches/leaves and this fulfills my need and it even has owls and birds! (except now, I want the branch I saw at Angela's happy stamper, but this will come later.)

This is what I made with them:

From Summer


...yeah yeah, I stamped hello crooked... it's okay.

0 comments: