So, yesterday, my son (Thomas) and I made Isaias a father's day card but I will not post a picture because there is always a chance he might stumble across this. He will have to wait until father's day.
HOWEVER-- I had to make a card for my father-- I hardly see him. In fact, it's been four years since I last saw him. Lucky for me, he is coming down here to NoVA to visit in July. We won't be staying in NoVA... we are going with him to West Virginia to stay with my grandfather for the week. Back to business-- my father lives in Caribou, Maine, which is why I don't see him often. Unfortunately, I waited until last minute to pop a card together. I do not know what he likes (keep in mind, I don't see him often and when we do talk to each other, it's a lot of catch up that we play so there is little to no conversation on hobbies and what we do in our spare time. It is more or less conversations about how thomas is doing, how is work, ect.) So I decided the golf theme is appropriate. Most gentleman enjoy a nice round of eighteen holes, so I think I am safe.
I am not safe, however, with the time frame from now until fathers day. Mail typically takes a week to get up there. I was thinking UPS next day sat. delivery from work, but then that would be naughty of me. I will figure out a way to get it to him. If not, then I will simply explain that I was unwillingly procrastinating. I think he will forgive me.
![]() |
| From Summer |


0 comments:
Post a Comment