I've figured out how to just blog without uploading! Hooray!! Anywho, I am well aware that Halloween is a ways away... but it's never to early to start making cards for any holiday! I say that, but I haven't even started on Christmas!!! I should, because I'm going to need tons of cards!!! I went to Michael's and A.C. Moore yesterday... Michael's has some holiday stuff out, but not a whole lot. A.C. Moore had virtually nothing... but I did find a load of Christmas Paper on clearance for ten bucks.. and a bunch of new-ish studio G stamps (which I used to make these cards) so I was very pleased.
Okay-- so I've been pretty busy and haven't had time to squeeze out any cards for the past few weeks. But I finally found time yesterday during Thomas's nap... which I was surprised that he actually took one, but that's another story. His nap was too short, so these cards were quick and easy.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Posted by Andrew T. Firehose at 7:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment